Subscribe
Facebook Fan Page
Myspace Page
Feb 17, 2010

Nuclear Energy Powder Reviews are In!

Posted by jøn

Several reviews of Nuclear Energy Powder have popped up over the net recently, and it seems that people can't get enough of our post-apocalyptic powder!

"This initial kick was one of the best energy boosts I’ve gotten from any product in a long time. I felt amazing, and I hadn’t even taken the whole thing yet. Once I finished the container I was wired. I felt beyond amazing." -Zac Pritcher, Everyview

"...this [Uranium Yellowcake] is the best flavor I can recommend to people who want to recreate that cake taste without actually eating cake and probably saving some calories in the long run.", "Final score I would give this product a 4/5" - J. Heier, 360Junkies

"Some companies just take a theme, make a label, and slap it on a generic product. Not Harcos though. They go the extra mile and make a totally new and well thought out product. From Mana to Blood they have made some cool products that are much more than a novelty. Same with these new Nuclear Energy Powders." - edjunkie.com

Get your hands on some of our Nukes now! Nukeyourself.com

0 comments: