Subscribe
Facebook Fan Page
Myspace Page
Jun 8, 2009

Mana's E3 Wrap-Up

Posted by jøn



We were at E3 last week and, to say the least, it got us pumped for what is coming up next in the world of video gaming. Below are the items, gadgets, and games that we are looking most forward to here in the office:

Aaron: "I'm looking forward to Modern Warfare 2, Scribblenauts, Darksiders,
and most of all: Project Natal - but Milo needs to be less creepy."

Eli: "DJ Hero. I got to see the demo and it looked awesome."

Tuan: "Final Fantasy XIII. And DJ Hero looks like pure fun."

Jon: "DJ Hero for certain, but I'll also take a handful of Final Fantasy XIII, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, and L4D 2."

Libby: "I enjoyed playing with the new Wii Fit and pwned some boys in the SF IV tournament, but I definitely want to own Metal Gear Solid Peacewalker, and Trauma Team."

All in all, we were pretty psyched to have gone this year.

0 comments: