Subscribe
Facebook Fan Page
Myspace Page
Mar 5, 2009

Daily Death Threat #32443

Posted by .aaron



Instead of death threats, we usually get satisfied customer replies at our infamous death.threats@manapotions.com address, although we don't mind death threats either. So here's one from the indubitably awesome George:

I was a little skeptical at first look since there was a bit of a beefy price tag. 40GP is a bit high when compared to other energy drinks/shots, but I decided what the hell, I might just not regret it, so I walked out with some obnoxiously big dice and 2 potions. (Mana, and health respectively)

All I can say is WOW, that's some good kick, well worth the 40GP spent on each, I'm a college student and the mana potion turned out to be just what I needed to recharge before the end game. Finals this semester were easier than slaying the dragon for once. Keep the potions coming, I've got a few semesters left.

0 comments: