Subscribe
Facebook Fan Page
Myspace Page




Cpl. Awesome sent us this email and pic!


I'm in the Marine Corps and serving in Iraq. I'm do Convoy Security so I'm always outside the wire and I have to drive for long periods of time. Sometimes with very little sleep.

So my mom, little sister and brother sent me out a few boxes of your energy potion.

I thought it was great that I could fit 2 of them in my grenade pouch. I drank one before every night mission for the 3 weeks it took me to run out.

They made it over here ok, only 2 out of around 18 were broken.

It really helped me stay alert in some stressful situations. When I get back to the states and can actually play a video game again I'm gonna keep a few Mana Potions in my fridge. The LVL Grind is nothing compared to 6 months out here.

0 comments: