Subscribe
Facebook Fan Page
Myspace Page
Feb 6, 2008

Daily Death Threat

Posted by .aaron



Here's an excerpt from a very amusing email exchange. 1) No offense Switzerland 2) Cooldown is 24 hours:

Not that it matters. The threat still stands, as I have no verification on the cooldown. Also, you say the standard mana is 100 for a normal, real world human being? That's true in some ways, but you have to take into account that a lot of us are geared with objects that provide significant intelligence bonuses. Why, I myself am sporting nearly 2k mana! That's almost enough to solo Switzerland!

So for the love of God, make a jumbo size for those of us decked out in epics, who may wish to run extensive adventures in the various dungeons of the every day world, such as shopping malls, wal-mart and of course.. Switzerland.

Who the hell lives in a country centralized around cheese anyway?

Anyway, my point is, I may have goofed on the first letter, but my mana rejuvinational needs still go un-met.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go farm babies for easy experience points. Now where did I set my +4 maul of baby mashing...

Sincerely,
-V___________

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Obviously this dude isn't as epic as he thinks.
Why does he need so much mana?
The phrase "Kill/Steal" probably radiated within his "epicness" ...that isn't a word, but it is now.

Someone! Get this dude a cleric!