Subscribe
Facebook Fan Page
Myspace Page
Feb 5, 2008

Another funny death threat

Posted by .aaron


This is one of the sweetest death threats we've gotten...awwwww. You rock L!

Subject: May Imps and Deamons...

Message:


... take you!

Hello you guys,

Here's a (not so) serious death threat from Germany. Let me state my cause:

I am an enthusiastic role-playing gamer (pen & paper) who has seen her days of cruel "reality hang-over" due to long, intense, and enthralling RPG sessions. Now, I'm absolutely thrilled by your idea of putting mana into bottles and selling it. What a wonderful idea. What a bliss for the gaming community!

But why - in the name of the greater being called ... (insert your god of choice here) - do I have to wait until you conquer the European market with your valuable and oh so welcome product? Did I do anything wrong in my former existence(s)? Did I not gather enough experience points?

Oh my, I suppose that I have to settle with some ordinary and inglorious Red Bull (TM) for now until you'll decide to sell global...

Meekly presenting my death threat in this spirit,

Sincerely yours,

L_______


Ps.:

Great internet appearance - I very much like your web layout and artwork
- and seriously: It's a very cool idea for an energy drink! Hope you'll have all the success you deserve. - Greetings, L.

0 comments: