Subscribe
Facebook Fan Page
Myspace Page
Jan 21, 2008

Coming Soon to an Apothecary Near You!

Posted by Elijah Szasz

Do you crave the social experience of shopping amongst other humans? Are you afraid of your roommate opening your mail? Has questing pushed your repetitive-motion injury to the point where you cannot even muster one last click to buy your Mana Potion? I think we have the answer to your woes. We have started to roll out our potions to select specialty shops in the Los Angeles area and are ready to go into your favorite one as long as you live in the United States. If you think Mana Energy Potion is a good fit for your neighborhood comic book shop, game store or arcade/cyber cafe, send us their info at sales@manapotions.com and we'll check them out.

3 comments:

Hewy Nosleep said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hewy Nosleep said...

I wish they sold this in Alabama. I'm going to try to get a friend to split the shipping with me.

BTW I first heard about the drink when Leo (ie Twit) visited the Cnet's Buzz Outloud Podcast.

Jolser said...

What about internationally? What would need to be done to get this into my local shop in Australia?